Frankincense is sacred to the Sun God Ra, and it is burned in rites of exorcism, purification and protection. Myrrh is the tree of Moon, and it is sacred to Isis in her role as Goddess of Death and Mourning. Both medicines were used as medicinal substances in antiquity,
and they were an essential part of religious rituals and practices by many faiths.
Ingredients: Frankincense resins & Myrrh resins
Packaging: 6 Sticks/pack
Burn time: Around 75 minutes per stick
Artisan Blend Resin Incense Sticks @HOHHOU are made from the finest components and natural resins. These charismatic incenses are handmade using traditional methods and one of the finest fragrances you will come across.
- Burn incense in a ventilated area.
- Keep both lit and unlit incense out of the reach of small children and pets.
- If you’re asthmatic or have other respiratory issues then you should avoid burning incense.
- Choose high quality organic or all natural brands of incense.
- If you’re pregnant, you should talk to your doctor before burning incense.